Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager Flanders - Industrial HVAC installation
You have technical sales ? Experience in industrial environments ? You are fluent in Dutch & English ? A Qualitative KAM ?
My client is a world leader in the field of industrial HVAC solutions. With their expertise they are able to service premium partners across a wide variety of industries (food, pharma, chemical, manufacturing, etc) with tailored solutions, niche engineering consultancy for specific and premium aftersales services.
The Belgian entity combines all the advantages of a major structure (stability, growth perspectives, international exposition) with the benefits of a human sized structure (direct contact with a local manager who also works on the field, qualitative training program, space for initiatives, flat hierarchy).
Hard work, meritocracy, expertise and honesty are some of the core values shared not only by the company but also incarnated by the hiring manager of the position.
The Key Account Flanders is responsible for a portfolio of existing accounts (varied range of industries).
For each of these accounts the Key Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and further developing the network of stakeholders (technical directors, project managers, purchasing officers, c-level executives).
Through these networks, identifying cross and up selling opportunities will be the key to position the company on strategic upcoming projects as well as punctual orders.
The role therefore involves around 80% account management (including cross/up selling). The rest being split between business development and project management.
The successful candidate will have :
- Min 3 years of technical sales experience - having already evolved within or in close connection with an industrial environment is a nice to have
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory - any other language is a nice to have
- Strong proven experience in sales - you consider yourself as a blend of Account Management and Business development
- Strong drive, the will to learn and develop an expertise in an industry, no fear to take initiative and a strong team spirit are necessary values to fit within the team
The selected candidate will receive
- a permanent contract
- with fixed gross salary
- + on target earnings
- a car
- complete package of extra legal benefits