Offre d'emploi : Head of Digital Marketing - Education services sector
The client is looking for a Head of Digital Marketing to join his team in Brussels.
Established since more than 30 years, the company is a leading European player in the field of educational trips abroad. Every year more than 10.0000 participants travel, experience new culture and discover the world thanks to the company.
Present in 5 countries, they have ambitious growth plans for the coming years and will be soon in many other markets.
Within the company, they work passionately every day to fulfill their mission: changing life of thousands of young people through education, new life experience and travel.
Does this mission inspire you? Are you analytical, resilient and creative? Then this is the perfect job for you.
The Head of Digital will develop an online marketing strategy in order to create a qualified leads generation machine in each of their markets (today Italy, Belgium France, Spain).
- You will restructure the online marketing department and supervise the implementation of all the necessary technical tools
- You will own all online marketing activities including strategizing, planning, budgeting, executing, and reporting on all performance activities
- You will analyze performance and optimize ROAS: you will keep track of the performance and share with the sales team clear dashboards of qualified lead. You identify the main drops in the workflows to improve them constantly
- You will manage Paid Search, Social, Display and Video performance marketing campaigns from launch, to optimization and reporting
- You will manage the external digital agencies who implement our paid advertising campaigns
- You will create targeted and automatized journeys to accompany the leads through the marketing funnel
- You will manage the database and create email journeys with the content marketing
- You will be accountable for reaching the growth targets in terms of quantity, quality, spend and efficiency's for all the markets
- You will work with a wide range of stakeholders including local marketing & sales teams, content and image marketing
- You have 5-7 years of B2C (Digital) Marketing experience in a fast-growth company and hands-on Google and Facebook Ads experience
- You have experience with Google Analytics, SEO or any other marketing channels/tools a plus
- You are an entrepreneur with a do it yourself mentality
- You are not scared of dealing with ambiguity
- You can work in complete autonomy
- You thrive in a fast-paced B2C innovative environment: you get bored with routine and crave for knowledge and new experiences
- You are passionate about education, traveling and discovering the world
- Fluent English speaker, native in French or Italian and any other European language a plus
- An attractive salary package (no company car) including extra legal advantages such as insurances, net allowances, meal vouchers, 23 days of holiday, phone, laptop (no current bonus). Possibility to have an electrical bike.