Offre d'emploi : Financial Due Diligence Manager - Région Charleroi / Liège / Watermael - Boitsfort
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us Every day, your work will make an impact that matters while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realise your full potential. Our M&A & Finance team delivers professional services in M&A transaction related to both sell- and buy side. Those services are embedded into an end-to-end buys-side approach ( valuation, negotiation, documentation, contracting,..), focusing on private owned corporate companies. In order to grow our team of 45 professionals and our buy-side business, we are looking for a Financial Due Diligence Manager. How will you daily activities look like? As a manager, your tasks and responsibilities will include :
- Performing financial due diligence procedures relating to the sale and purchase of companies and businesses. Identifying financial issues that may be of relevance and for assessing the impact thereof on the transaction.
You identify and understand the key drivers related to both the business and proposed transaction, and provide value to the client through our services and the deliverables we produce.
Working closely with M&A & Finance- and Tax & Legal colleagues, sharing responsibility for the project, providing support, and communicating all issues, conclusions, and the progress made.
You gather, verify and analyze information, and articulate your views and conclusions in a final Due Diligence report and meeting with our clients.
During your analysis you regularly involve with both our client as well as the target company and its advisors.
You act as a coach/mentor to others, sharing your technical expertise and approach with your team members.
- You have a Master’s degree and at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of M&A and/or Audit. Good accounting knowledge is a minimum asset.
- You are result-oriented and highly numerate with a strong attention to details
You have affinity with M&A & Corporate Finance market
You are passionated by financial numbers and analysis, with a strong attention to details
You are a solution and goal-oriented thinker
You have the necessary competencies to perform your job independently while using professional assertiveness
You have acquired good skills in project management and excel spread-sheeting
You have the ability to communicate clearly, persuade and influence
You are able to recognize your client’s needs
You ensure a logical and methodical approach
You are a team player with a sense of responsibility and the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Excellent communication and report writing skills in Dutch and English. French is a plus
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime