Offre d'emploi : Order Administrator
As an order administrator you have a nice allround role within the company.
My client in Dilbeek is a world leader in food and packaging.
- Execute the delivery of high quality service administration, for a defined Field Service Organization area, to the relevant field force stakeholders (Field Service Engineers, Service Account Representative, Team Leaders, Service Key Account Manager, Service Admins)
- Ensure that the relevant stakeholders are involved in a timely manner and with a high level of co-operation to drive satisfactory back-office administration.
- Customer invoicing (B2B)
- Processing hour registration of service engineers, who work at the customer's site
- Execute internal order management and follow up
- Execute end to end intercompany billing for Service Engineers borrowed from one market to another market by opening service orders
- Execute service administration with consistent application of global standards, processes, local and legal requirements
- Participate in the continuous improvement activities and implementation of best practices related to service administration
- Local logistic-of parts required for service events
- Business Administration or Finance Degree
- Minimum 1 years of administration experiences
- Good knowledge of English and preferably Dutch too
- Good computer skills (MS office, Outlook, …)
- SAP R3 and Business Warehouse experiences would be considered as anadvantage
- Good organization and communication skills
- Service Minded and good cooperation with other departments and colleagues
- Self-driven, independent personality
- Super User experience will be considered as an advantage
As an order administrator, you will join a world leader in its sector, where customer satisfaction, safety, innovation and environmentally responsible decisions are key. Their products reach millions of people all over the world.
You can count on an inclusive salary package, with meal vouchers, eco vouchers, laptop, mobile phone, hospitalisation insurance and 32 days of leave!