Offre d'emploi : Accounting Coordinator - Real Estate - Brussels
Based in Brussels, the Real Estate Developer / Investor, is looking for an Accounting Coordinator to support the Head of Accounting, Tax & Treasury in the growth of the company.
The Real Estate Developer / Investor grew by acquisition these past years and is re-developing its Financial Teams in order to support its growth.
The Accounting Coordinator will play a key role in the proper development of the structure and the different financial projects.
The main areas of expertise of the role include:
- The identification, analysis and reporting of the financial processes to improve, manage & develop
- The coordination of the different internal financial projects, throughout the whole company, acting as a real Business Partner
- The management and continuous improvement of the financially oriented ERP Package
Acting as a real business partner toward the Head of Accounting, Tax & Treasury, the Accounting Coordinator will assist the team in their daily tasks, as well as having a more 360° approach on the internal processes and activities coordination.
- The harmonisation of the financial accounting activities at a Group Level
- The supervision of the weekly, monthly & yearly reporting & budgeting
- The management and implementation of a global financial structure strategy
- The management of internal financial controls
- The set up of the accounting, tax & treasury ERP guidelines
- The coordination of internal projects cross departments
As Accounting Coordinator, based in the HQ in Brussels, leading and coordinating internal projects will be one of the main tasks of the function.
As such, a certain technical expertise and soft competencies are awaited:
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management - or equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in a relevant position (eg. Audit, Accounting, Financial project management, …)
- Excellent command of French, Dutch & English
- Experience and good knowledge in accounting
- Experience in working with ERP's is a plus
- Experience in leading cross departments projects (projects in general) - 360° view
- Excellent communication skills
- Natural leading skills
- Strong problem-solving attitude
A leading company with lots of internal exposition and growth perspectives.