Offre d'emploi : Group Treasury Junior Manager - Brussels
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Group Treasury Junior Manager for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the materials technology sector.
As Group Treasury Junior Manager for you will be responsible for:
- Manage short term net financial position of Financial Service and of other (international) companies in the Group. Based on global Treasury position and needs, you will ensure daily optimal funding / investment conditions with external counterparties (banks, commercial papers);
- Contribute to set-up and maintenance of a strong cash forecasting process; You will coordinate data collection and analysis, leveraging a new cash forecasting tool (CashForce); You'll develop and maintain KPI and closely collaborate with business units and other finance colleagues;
- Contribute to an optimal overall bank account management process, incl. bank account and cash pooling structure, bank communication platforms & channels, compliance and governance, in close collaboration with the Treasury Process and Payment Factory colleagues;
- Execute (as autonomous back-up) the Foreign Exchange hedging process centralized in Group Treasury: monitor the requests made by the affiliates and provide them ongoing support; you manage in real time the resulting foreign exchange positions of UFS and hedge them with external counterparties at the best conditions;
- Monitor intercompany credit facilities, loans and deposits, and ensure compliance with Transfer Pricing policy;
- Contribute to analysis and production of various treasury reports on treasury activities, a.o. Cost of indebtedness, Treasury position, FX strategic review, FX Results and Position monthly report;
- Implement, follow-up and coordinate the analysis and reporting on the bank cost and other KPIs;
- Contribute to data analytics initiatives, RPA (robotic process automation) and BPA (business process automation) topics in context of digitalization effort within the Treasury department.
The required profile for the Group Treasury Junior Manager for position:
- Master degree in finance, Business Administration or economics;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Treasury, Corporate Finance or related fields;
- Strong interest for financial markets and instruments, treasury management and hedging techniques;
- Language : English mandatory, French and/or Dutch;
- IT literate, experience with Qliksense, PowerBI or other BI Solutions;
- Integrity and openness;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking;
- Resilience to stress, autonomy;
- Ability for initiative and problem solving with minimal direction;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills;
- Strive for excellence and have strong desire to exceed expectations;
- Good organization and multitasking capacity;
- Curiosity for new IT applications and digitalization trends;
- Team spirit.
Interested in this position of Group Treasury Junior Manager for at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.
Postulez à l’offre: Group Treasury Junior Manager - Brussels
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément