Offre d'emploi : Recruitment Consultant - Dutch
- Opening of several recruitment consultant positions.
- Opportunity to participate in the expansion of an internationally renowned group.
Informations sur l'entreprise
- Page Group is a multi-specialized recruitment firm.
- Page Group is an internationally renowned company.
- Page Group invests in the well-being of its employees.
- An innovative and modern company.
- A pleasant company culture with strong values.
- Page Group is located in Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp.
- Implement the appropriate sourcing methods.
- Interview, evaluate and select the best candidates.
- Support the candidate throughout the recruitment process (from the first interview to the signing of the offer with the client).
- Support the client in his final choice.
- Follow the integration of the candidate as soon as he/she takes up the position.
- Participate in commercial prospecting to expand your client portfolio.
- Analyze the professional environment of a company.
- Define the position to be filled.
- Write advertisements, job description and reports.
- Conducting interviews with candidates and clients
- Advise and support candidates in their career management
- Provide expertise and advice the clients on the positions to be filled.
- Maintain long-term relationships with candidates and clients.
Profil du candidat
Ideal profile :
- You have a bachelor or master degree.
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a working knowledge of English.
- You are organized and able to prioritize your tasks.
- You have a sense of service and good communication skills
- You know how to work rigorously.
- You are a team player.
Conditions et Avantages
The candidate will benefit :
- An attractive salary with non-negligible extra-legal package (a company car with fuel card, an interesting and uncapped commission system, hospitalization insurance, a pension savings plan, meal vouchers,...)
- A permanent and full time contract.
- A modern and easily accessible workplace.
- The opportunity to join one of our offices in the center of Brussels, Antwerp or Ghent.
- A pleasant and dynamic work environment and colleagues.
- The opportunity to join an internationally renowned company.