Offre d'emploi : HR Specialist L&D & Recruitment
BEA Sensors is a leading Belgian manufacturer specialized in the development of automatic door detection solutions for a variety of industries. With different business units in the United States, Japan and China, the company is present on a worldwide level. Despite the fact that BEA is highly innovative and the uncontested leader on its market, it has kept a very warm and welcoming culture. To reinforce the management of their human resources, BEA is looking for an HR Specialist L&D & Recruitment, with an extended interest for all soft HR matters.
- As an HR Specialist L&D & Recruitment, you will report to and collaborate with the HR Manager. You have your own scope of responsibilities, but you are able to work on various ad hoc projects.
- In order to reinforce the organization, you analyze the recruitment needs of the managers.
- You manage and monitor the recruitment procedures from A to Z, from the selection of candidates to contract negotiation. Reporting on these procedures to the managers and to your HR Manager is also part of your duties. You also collaborate with external recruitment and selection partners when needed.
- Together with the School Captain, you represent BEA Sensors and its values to colleges and universities. You participate to job fairs to identify and attract young talents.
- In partnership with the Human Resources Manager, you work on Talent Development matters such as career-, competence management, development of job descriptions and develop the performance management policy.
- You also develop the training plan by improving and seeking new training courses. You promote the plan to managers and employees.
- In addition, you work on various HR projects such as “well-being on the workplace”, that you coordinate with an external partner, and the implementation of HR tools, etc.
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in recruitment and talent management.
- You have a perfect command of English and are fluent in French and/or Dutch.
- A higher education degree is an asset.
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
- You are dynamic and proactive, and you like to be a sparring partner for the business.
- You look for a role with a variety of responsibilities, involving a high level of autonomy.
- You have a real affinity with the engineering sector.
- The opportunity to join an innovative and high tech company with a pleasant atmosphere.
- Working on exciting challenges and the opportunity to be a real force of proposal and to have an impact.
- An attractive package aligned with your expertise and responsibilities.
For more information, contact Pauline Donker van Heel on 0491 56 66 08 or on email@example.com.