Offre d'emploi : C/C++ Firmware Developer - Electric Mobility (M/F)
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with one of the top bike players and plans to become a ebike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): C/C++ Firmware Developer – E-Mobility.
Reporting to the CTO, you develop embedded firmware for the motor control PCB. Based on internal objectives, you, on one hand, identify and propose new improvements and on the other hand implement these to comply with standard coding rules and norms.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will propose code improvements and algorithms and implement them in C/C++ into the firmware of our motor control board.
- You adapt C firmware, maintain, upgrade with regards to code quality rules and norms, robustness (by failure analysis) and timing.
- Implement tests plan.
- You are in charge of the related planning, the improvement proposal and the implementation and you collaborate within the software development team.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, IT, computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a production oriented software engineer position within the industry.
- Experience in C/C++ Embedded firmware development (with RTOS is a plus), Familiar with Git.
- Analytical, problem solving skills, rigorous, autonomous and results oriented.
- Familiar with failure analysis, code quality, robustification and safety requirements.
- Command of bootloader, authentification, and encrypted firmware updates are a plus.
- Knowledge in STM32 family peripherals is a plus.
- Fluent in French or in English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/cc-firmware-developer-mf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.