Offre d'emploi : Talent Acquisition Specialist
For one of our customers, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist. The company has several offices and the selected candidate will be able to operate from Antwerp or Nivelles.
Our customer is a project management company delivering multidisciplinary engineering expertise to its customers worldwide for more than 25 years. The company has presence in 20 countries and is constantly growing. To support their growth in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will have the possibility to work from one of their offices in Antwerp or Nivelles.
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You support business leaders in their recruitment needs with full responsibility in Belgium and The Netherlands and could support other areas depending on the projects managed by the group.
- You will manage the recruitment process following different strategies: direct search, LinkedIn, Platforms, etc. You will also liaise with agencies and consultancy firms when required.
- You advise managers and define the best recruitment strategy for every position
- You provide expert knowledge on sourcing strategy, external job market reality and candidates profiles.
- You will be involved in employer branding activities in Belgium as well as partnerships with universities.
- You manage the full process under ATS and promote the use of the tool with hiring managers.
- On top of Talent acquisition activities, you improve corporate HR initiatives and promote good HR practices within your scope.
The ideal candidate can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in a relevant field or equivalent by experience
- You have more than 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, ideally dealing with Engineers profiles
- You have a good knowledge of the Belgian labor market and feel comfortable using different sourcing & recruitment tools and platforms
- You can work autonomously with few guidance and enjoy working in an international environment
- You are fluent in Dutch and English both written and orally
- You can show very good presentation and communication skills
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude
You will join a dynamic and international environment and will integrate a professional team ready to support you from the very beginning. You will receive a competitive compensation package as well as different fringe benefits such as a pension plan, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, net allowances, a company car and a bonus system.