Offre d'emploi : Senior Buyer - Team Leader
The Senior buyer is managing the full procurement process and playing a strategic and leader role in the team.
You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Our client is a Belgium family company based in Mons.
My client is a leading industrial engineering company offering a full service from the conception and installation to the maintenance of their products.
To sustain their growth my client is seeking for a Senior Buyer.
As Senior Buyer, you will:
- Be part of a team of 4 people
- Participate to the development, implementation, and evolution of the procurement strategy
- Be in contact with multiple internal & external stakeholders
- Manage the full procurement process including the tenders and contracts management
- Develop and optimize a new strategy of cost reduction
- Manage the reporting and dashboards
- Participate in various project related to procurement
Profile of Senior Buyer:
- At least 2 years 'experience in procurement for the industrial sector (ideally mechanical or electric)
- Expert in sourcing
- Experience as a team leader is a plus
- Fluent in French and English
- Curious, open minded, proactive, good negotiator and communicator
Offer of Senior Buyer:
- My Client offers you the opportunity to work for a familial growing company part of an international group
- Take the lead of a new position created in the company
- You will be traveling maximum 20% of your time
- Salary package and extra benefits (regarding experience)
- A flexible location of work