Offre d'emploi : Customer service B2B
7 jours restants
- Langue(s) souhaitée(s)
Our client is an international company with a branch in Diegem. They are active in the petrochemical industry and are looking to strengthen their customer service team.
- As a customer service employee you are the contact person for different services, both internal and external. This can range from customers, internal departments to logistics customers.
- As soon as the signed quotation arrives, you get to work. You input all data of the new customer into the database via SAP.
- You check the availability of the product and discuss whether a delivery should take place or whether the product should be picked up
- As a customer service employee you will follow up the process from A to Z and you will have internal contacts to guarantee delivery
- You mainly work B2B
You are in possession of a bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, English and French. German is a plus
- You describe yourself as someone who is dynamic and stress-resistant
- Ideally you have a first experience as a customer service B2B
- You will be working for a dynamic and international company
- Internal training is provided upon start-up
- You will work 3 days at the office and 2 days from home, this will be possible as soon as you start
There will be a permanent contract ready for you immediately
- Besides your competitive salary, you will also receive:
- meal vouchers,
- a bonus system,
- group and hospitalisation insurance,
- eco vouchers,
- home working allowance,
- flexible hours are possible