Offre d'emploi : Financial Controller - Brussels
- Robert Half
- mardi 14 juin 2022
- Date limite
- lundi 11 juillet 2022
- Robert Half Belgium
- Finance / Comptabilité, Contrôleur
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Robert Half Talent Solutions is currently looking for a Financial Controller for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the dermo cosmetic sector.
As Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Participate in all monthly financial closing and reporting processes (under IFRS) for his / her area of responsibility, explaining main variances in P&L, all other relevant financial matters;
- Make analysis of and alert on deviations between actuals and budgets, challenge the business solutions to bridge gaps and monitor the action plans taken;
- Strong implication in the Budget / Rolling Forecast Processes for his / her area of responsibility;
- Improve, simplify, standardize and/or automate management information, reporting and KPI's;
- Support the coordination & implementation of Group's Finance policies & procedures;
- Ensure, with the other members of the Finance Department (Accounting & Tax, Credit Control & Treasury), appropriate internal controls to safeguard company's assets;
- Connect the dots and facilitate data exchanges between the different departments, train members of other departments on finance processes, listen to their feedback and foster a culture of continuous improvement and finance literacy;
- Contribute to Ad hoc local or corporate projects e.g. ERP Post-Go Live Improvements, Business Cases.
The required profile for the Financial Controller position:
- Master's degree in Finance or Economics;
- First experience as an Auditor / Junior Controller;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills (oral and written) and team player;
- Stress resistant, ability to meet and establish tight deadlines;
- Problem-solver with "can-do" mentality, able to both pragmatically define solutions and capture and understand all relevant details when necessary;
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy. Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables;
- Technical knowledge: MS Office (advanced in Excel). Knowledge of an ERP (preferably Dynamics AX), Tableau and reporting & planning tools is a strong advantage.
Interested in this position of Financial Controller at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.