Offre d'emploi : SAP Change Application Manager
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us Starts in the operational support team, working with on/near/off-shore Deloitte and clients groups. You will drive the planning, management and execution of Change activities in the context of application management services engagements to one or multiple Deloitte customer(s). Your main goal is to deliver a smooth transition of new or modified applications to Deloitte’s client live environment(s) by applying ITIL based change management principles and best practices. You will be supported by your direct reporting line, the Service Delivery Manager. You own the client’s capacity management activities, drive its development forecasting model in order to ensure that we always have the right amount of resource capacity to work on all bug fixes, enhancements and projects activities assigned to the application management team. Some key responsibilities of a Change manager are:
- Accountable for Change portfolio and capacity management
- Owns the change management process from requirement gathering to production move.
- Organizes and conducts Change advisory board (CAB) to discuss higher risk changes.
- Ensures that all the activities designed to implement the change are as per the standards defined, recognized and reviewed.
- Coordinates with necessary parties to build, test and implement changes
- Mediate conflicts (if any) related to change delivery and implementation.
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience as a change manager or similar function in Application management.
- You have experience in collaborating with near/off-shore centers and managing remote support teams of at least 10 resources.
- You have experience in SAP, ideally worked with various SAP modules in the past, and are familiar with ABAP coding.
- You are ITIL v4 certified.
- You are Agile Scrum and DevOps savvy.
- You are skilled in capacity and project portfolio management with strong people management skills.
- You like working in an international environment and welcome the occasional travel abroad.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- Past project management experience is a plus.
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime