Offre d'emploi : Logistics Assistant
Logistics Assistants have to assure the correct management and control of logistics costs and supplier's invoices for transport, storage and rental logistics contracts.
Our client is a company active in the chemical sector and that is active all over the world.
* This job is specifically in charge of costs and control of transport tariffs, shipment costs, extra transport costs, creation new routes and route determination, costs registration of external storage and rents, and this for all transport mean and whole scope of Supply Chain activities for their perimeter.
* The logistics assistant has to inform the concerned Logistics Manager or Area Manager when he/she detects relevant SHE non-performance regarding the hauliers.
* Managing logistics Purchase Orders for logistics costs, and follow-up of Supplier´s invoices and self-billing, in their perimeter of responsibility.
* Participation of the development of the Logistics Assistant Team, the development of the function and assists Logistics Analyst and also Logistics Managers or Area Managers to get their objectives.
* Bachelor degree in Commercial, Administration or Finance
* Good knowledge of Excel and One Drive, and ability to use others IT tools.
* Knowledge of SAP system will be a surplus.
* Experience in Administrative task needed, in a Supply Chain department preferable managing logistics costs or invoices.
* English level B2
* Ability to work in a multicultural team.
* Ability to share, communicate and team-working with the rest of the members of the team.
* Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding environment where results matter.
* Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments
* Great rigor in daily work
Long term contract with very competitive salary package