Offre d'emploi : Head of Customer Service EMEA
- Lead, support and develop the Customer Service team in the EMEA region.
- Take team and processes to the next level of order processing, customer delivery and customer relationships.
Our partner is an American medical device company, leader in its market.
The key accountabilities of the Head of Customer Service EMEA are :
- Top management role : part of the Management Committee.
- Manage all Customer Service activity for the region EMEA
- Maintain and develop documented CS policies & procedures
- Manage and drive improvement of Customer Service KPI's: service levels, order processing, call attendance, issue resolution etc.
- Build strong relationships with key Sales team contacts and engage with customers for improved communication flow
- Support sales through proactively maximizing delivery, in critical periods and on an ongoing basis
- Engage with the regional Supply Chain and Quality&Regulatory teams to drive continuous improvement throughout the entire customer fulfilment process
- Engage with Customer Service functions in other regions to establish alignment and exchange of best practice
- Drive Customer Service systems projects and improvement
- Lead, manage, coach and develop the Customer Service team
- Create clear vision for the team to become a "world class" service organization
- Drive LEAN philosophy
The key attributes of the Head of Customer Service EMEA :
- University degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of Customer Service and/or Supply Chain experience
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills.
- High level of autonomy & self-drive, you pay attention to details, you meet the set deadlines and deliver correct and complete information.
- Hands-on mentality and a desire to work in a mid-size medical company with an entrepreneurial culture.
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook are required.
- Fluent in English, any other language is a strong asset
- Permanent contract.
- Flexibility at work (homeworking up to 3 days/week).
- An attractive salary package complemented by extra legal benefits (company car/fuel card etc.).
- Unique opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast paced, growing international environment and evolving core market.
- Agile and flexible entrepreneurial approach with ample opportunity for initiative as well as personal growth in an open culture.
- Work for a leader in the medical devices industry.