Offre d'emploi : Customer Service Associate
This role ensures business continuity of the Order fulfilment by monitoring, maintaining and controlling multiple aspects in the Order to Cash flow.
Our client, awarded as Top Employers, believes in freedom. They are innovating themselves and create new and better products for their consumers to choose from. They believe in the talent and potential of their people.
The main responsibilities are focused on:
- Order fulfilment: being responsible for all the daily necessary actions to be undertaken by the Customer Service Department in the Order to Cash area of SAP.
- Returns / credit notes management.
- Stock control: daily updating of stock levels and productions, weekly updating of actuals.
- Manage blocked stock and product lifecycle management in SKU database.
- Preserving contact on a day-to-day basis with the 3PL's regarding all shipments towards our direct customers and sales representatives.
- J-SOX Control: timely implementation of all controls with the related documentation.
We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist that:
- Higher Professional Education (Bachelor)
- Motivated and self-organized with a positive and 'can-do' attitude, quick-learner.
- Can work easily with MS Office and SAP
- Knowledge of Dutch, French, English Language is requirement
Our client offers a challenging and interesting position in Customer Service for a junior or someone with already some experience. They offer an attractive salary package and great work conditions.