Offre d'emploi : SAFETTY MANAGER (M/F/X)
The Department ECS is part of the Division ‘Energy Transition & Integrated Solutions’ and as such operates within the Industry Segment of ENGIE Solutions. The Department comprises 3 Sections: Nuclear Proximity Services, Training Academy and Safety Consultancy. The mission of the Department consist in delivering total solutions to the industrial and nuclear sector including onsite Radio protection services, classic and nuclear safety trainings and safety consultancy and support services within specific industrial and nuclear domains.
To supervise the Safety consultancy section, our client is partnering with proselect for the recruitment of a:
SAFETTY MANAGER (M/F/X)
Manage and coordinate all the activities in your section
As Section/Safety manager, your key responsabilities are as following :
- Manage all the activities in order to reach the turnover and margins targeted in the department and reach the Group targets ;
- Within the set framework for the department: plan, organize, lead, coordinate and control all projects and related business activities of the specific section concerned, in order to reach the targeted objectives from a commercial, customer relationship, financial turnover, budget, profit and resources management point of view ;
- Supervise the implementation steps related to the development of assets, services and markets ;
- Supervise the monitoring of projects from an implementation/operational point of view ;
- Maximize business performance in the short to medium term ;
- Lead and coach the HSE experts from an operational/supervision point of view ;
- Watch over the application of safety, security and quality standards ;
- Maintain long-term relationships with customers, partners and subcontractors and detect potential projects ;
- Negotiate with clients and partners (in cooperation with the Sales team and Department Mgr) ;
- Set up a business development plan and implementation for your region ;
- Manage the team leaders managers and ensure a positive work atmosphere ;
- Report regularly to the Department Manager on the activities and results of your section ;
- Make recommendations to the Department Manager in order to improve the overall management of the department.
Entrepreneur, people manager and excellent communicator !
The right candidate will :
- Have a Master’s Degree in engineering ;
- Have good knowledge of Security legislation, preferable HSE expert level 2 ;
- Have at least 10 years of experience in managing projects in a complex and preferably industrial environment and safety expertises ;
- Be an experienced people manager and you are able to motivate others ;
- Work well in an environment where several projects are taking place at the same time ;
- Be able to constructively challenge your team members and bring them to a higher level ;
- Have a good overview of the finances and you make the necessary reports ;
- Possess a good portion of commercial insight and know how to respond to demands of customers in the industrial market and safety experts ;
- Be focus on customer satisfaction and enjoy long-term customer relationships ;
- Creative and take initiatives for the different projects ;
- Be pragmatic and very results oriented ;
- French is your first language AND you are fluent in Dutch and English.
A work environment on a human scale with real career prospects
ECS (Equans) offers a permanent contract with a salary package linked to your experience level and skills including a company car, insurances, fixed expenses.
Join a team of experts, where you can exercise many responsibilities and put your technical knowledge into practice. And this, in an exciting and innovative work environment! You will also have the opportunity to discover the technologies of tomorrow in order to help our customers in the three major current transitions: energy transition, industrial transition and digital transition.
Mobility: mainly Suarlée and Villers-le-Bouillet, regulary to Schoten and Meerhout
Interested candidates are invited to use exclusively the "apply" button to submit their application.
Your application will be processed quickly and confidentially.