Offre d'emploi : Team Manager Logistics
Team Manager Logistics
A family group for over 35 years, the VLS-Henrotte-SQL group is active in the logistics and after-sales service of household appliances as well as in the development of IT programs. The group has about 100 employees and is made up of 3 companies: Ets Henrotte (logistics), VLS (laboratory repairs) and SQL (IT solutions development).
The grouping of these 3 companies allows us to offer numerous services such as
- Delivery and installation (flush-mounting, gas connection, three-phase, wall mounting) of TVs and large household appliances, Storage of appliances, Home and laboratory repairs, Reverse logistics management (removal of a defective appliance from the customer's premises or shop, research and application of the repair procedure, follow-up of the repair, management of the return of the repair or refund), Development of IT solutions
We have our own buildings in Alleur and Machelen, as well as in Ghent and Charleroi via our partners.
We recently joined the Warning group, which has a strong presence in France:
- 1700 employees
- 1200 vehicles
- 120 000 m²
- 29 branches
The aim of this alliance is to strengthen the structure of the Henrotte group, to diversify its customer portfolio and its range of services and to enable Warning to develop internationally. Henrotte/Warning Belgium will expand to cover the entire Benelux.
As part of our growing business, we are recruiting a Team Manager Logistics M/F/X on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Team Manager Logistics is responsible for the supervision of shift leaders and drivers. You will be responsible for ensuring that all operational and safety procedures are followed in order to meet customer requirements in terms of quality, delivery and installation services.
Your main tasks are as follows:
- You will be responsible for the management of the return of the rounds: reception of the drivers, debriefing of the day, cash recovery, tool check, PDA, control of the vehicles, ...
- Closing of tours in the IT system
- Analysis of tours, reporting of problems encountered, proposals for solutions
- Supervision and coaching of teams, driver evaluations
- Evaluation of resource requirements (interim, fixed-term, permanent) and training requirements
- Management of absences: approval of time off, days off, recovery days, etc.
- Verification and validation of working hours
- Onboarding of drivers
- Management of planning at resource level in collaboration with the planner
- Awareness of workers to the safety aspect
- Setting up and monitoring KPI's
- Monitoring and analysis of operational costs
- Continuous improvement: proposals
- Collaboration with the Back-office department regarding the management of disputes and damages
- Preparation and participation in operational meetings
- Negotiation of supplier contracts
- Follow-up of Machelen / Alleur hubs
- Back-up for the subcontractor manager
- Management of stock of the accessories and consumables
You will work from Tuesday to Saturday from 2pm till 10pm (38 hours/week).
Is this job for you?
With experience in the field of logistics (5/7 years), your flexibility, leadership and proactivity are your main assets.
You have good interpersonal skills and are able to negotiate and solve problems with ease.
You will work in Machelen with regular travel to Alleur.
Ideally, you have the professional transport qualification (optional).
You will be expected to have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent through experience and be bilingual (FR/NL).
We offer you a salary in line with your experience + CR (7€) + company car + fuel card.
Do not hesitate to apply and join our team! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Postulez à l’offre: Team Manager Logistics
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Logistique / Transport | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Logistique et transport - général | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Technique / Production / Maintenance industrielle | Bruxelles-Capitale
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Teamleader | Bruxelles-Capitale