Offre d'emploi : Service Engineer
Jobmatch repose sur deux piliers : nos intérimaires et nos clients. Notre approche individuelle, notre engagement et notre souci de la qualité nous permettent d'investir dans une relation professionnelle solide et durable. Notre client, une entreprise internationale du Brabant wallon active dans le développement et la production de moteurs électriques.
- As Service Engineer specialized in drives and motors, you will build up long-term relationship with end user customers, OEM's and distributors throughout Europe, as well as with our workshop, internal team and factories.
- You will be responsible for carrying out field visits for commissioning and services in general as well as following up technical issues and warranty requests.
- You will be responsible for performing parameterization, modifications, assembling, repairs and inspections on new and used products.
- You will be responsible for answering technical requests, analyzing and writing technical reports, editing offers for fixing and compliance.
- You will be responsible for the administrative follow up within the company.
- You have a knowledge in electricity or electro-mechanics and a strong willingness to learn
- Knowledge of frequency drives and motors is a must
- You have a successful first experience in a similar position
- You can build a network from people in different activities in different functions (Engineering purchase, maintenance, workers...)
- You are independent and enthusiast with strong communicative and organizational skills
- You have good knowledge of English and French languages, Dutch is a must.
- You have a good knowledge of Office tools.
Salary and Benefits
Our client offers: Our client offers you a function in an ambitious multinational team with a high local added value. Salary in line with candidates' skills. Additional extra-legal advantages (such as meal and eco vouchers), hospital insurance, pension insurance and bonus system.