Offre d'emploi : Back-office/Customer Care Manager H/F/X
Back-office/Customer Care Manager H/F/X
A family group for over 35 years, the VLS-Henrotte-SQL group is active in the logistics and after-sales service of household appliances as well as in the development of IT programs. The group has about 100 employees and is made up of 3 companies: Ets Henrotte (logistics), VLS (laboratory repairs) and SQL (IT solutions development).
The grouping of these 3 companies allows us to offer numerous services such as
- Delivery and installation (flush-mounting, gas connection, three-phase, wall mounting) of TVs and large household appliances, Storage of appliances, Home and laboratory repairs, Reverse logistics management (removal of a defective appliance from the customer's premises or shop, research and application of the repair procedure, follow-up of the repair, management of the return of the repair or refund), Development of IT solutions
We have our own buildings in Alleur and Machelen, as well as in Ghent and Charleroi via our partners.
We recently joined the Warning group, which has a strong presence in France:
- 1700 employees
- 1200 vehicles
- 120 000 m²
- 29 branches
The aim of this alliance is to strengthen the structure of the Henrotte group, to diversify its customer portfolio and its range of services and to enable Warning to develop internationally. Henrotte/Warning Belgium will expand to cover the entire Benelux.
To support the growth of our company, we are looking for a Back-office/Customer Care Manager H/F/X on a permanent basis for our headquarters in Alleur.
Reporting to the CEO, the Back-office/Customer Care Manager is responsible for monitoring quality, following up on customer relations and supervising optimal logistical support in order to support the company's growth.
Your main tasks are :
- Support the ongoing logistics and service activities (customers, shops, drivers, ...) and ensure that all daily checks are carried out to enable reporting and invoicing of delivery and repair files
- Ensure the follow-up of the relationship with the customers (quality meetings, process improvement, ...) and make sure that all their requests are taken care of, planned, processed and closed
- Participate in the definition of quality KPI's (NPS, ...) and implement them. Analyse the results of these, implement action plans if adjustments are necessary
- Intervene in specific files (escalation: damage, complaints, etc.)
- Manage a team of 27 people divided into 3 departments (Logistics, After Sales Service, Repair Lab): coaching and training, recruitment, planning, etc.
- Set objectives for the various departments and implement annual action plans
- Ensure close collaboration between the operations and back-office departments and define the SLAs to be respected
- Set up and and develop internal procedures with a view on continuous improvement
- Develop and manage new projects (new service offerings, reorganisation of the department, ticketing, etc.)
Is this job for you?
With a minimum of 5 years' experience in team management and a first experience in logistics, your ability to adapt, your professional awareness and your flexibility are your main assets.
You are proactive, rigorous and organised, with excellent interpersonal skills, you are bilingual (FR/NL) and have a good knowledge of English. You are able to negotiate and solve problems with ease.
Master's level or equivalent through experience.
We offer you a salary in line with your experience + CR (7€) + company car + fuel card.
Do not hesitate to apply and join our team! Send your CV via mial via the APPLY (postuler) button.
Postulez à l’offre: Back-office/Customer Care Manager H/F/X
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément
Plus de recherches comme celle-ci
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Achat / Vente | Région Wallonne
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Service clientèle | Région Wallonne
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Direction / Management | Région Wallonne
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Directeur opérationnel | Région Wallonne
- Jobs : 0 offres d'emploi en Logistique / Transport | Région Wallonne