Offre d'emploi : Commercial Traineeship Antwerp & Brussels - FMCG sector (M/F/X)
Part of the high potential program, you will be trained to learn about being a brand ambassador managing a region in order to gain expertise, grow within the company and follow the steps of the leaders.
Our client is a worldwide well known group in the FMCG sector, counting ten or so famous brands in food and non food. A company that offers a complete package of trainings, international opportunities/internal mobility and growth opportunities!
Today for one of those brands, a team of 40 in this big company, they are looking for their new driven and eager to learn graduate to join their sales team as a first step to an ambitious career.
As a Trainee sales representative, you will:
- Visit the existing retail clients in the regions of Antwerp and Brussels and build long term partnerships
- Improve the visibility of your products, optimise the displays, work on the assortments in the POS, actions, negotiate the terms, etc.
- Give trainings about the components of products and their scientific research as an expert in your field
- With the main goal to increase the sales values of your sector
After a year or two in this role, you will receive the opportunity to grow in many roles, having learned the reality of the field, the knowledge of the clients and end customers, etc. bringing a strong added value! You will be able to enter a new role in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, etc.
To be the perfect candidate:
- You are fluent both in French and Dutch
- You live in the area of Antwerp or Brussels
- You hold a Master degree in a relevant field and might have a first experience
- You are a fast learner, motivated that can work independently
- You have a sales orientated mindset, a people person who is also passionate and ambitious
- A full sales package (attractive salary, company car, insurances, etc) with bonus
- The planned evolution within the company and its brands in different departments on the short term
- Strong trainings online and on the field
- Great colleagues, a good management and an exciting formative role.