Offre d'emploi : Senior to Chief Accountant - Wallonia - Exclu
Based in the center of the Walloon Region, the organization is looking for a Senior Accountant to take over the whole accounting and become Chief Accountant.
The French company, leading in the exclusive event business across Europe is growing and integrating international entities. The organization thrives for excellency, enthusiasm, flexibility, and exclusivity.
Creating exclusive human experiences, it is important for them to develop their organization around this aspect and at all levels. The Senior Accounting role is therefore open for someone who is driven, who wants to take part to this exclusive experience and to participate to the growth of the company (eg. Development of the Netherlands).
Leading the operational finance of the organization, the Senior Accountant will be hands on while also being able to look at the broader picture and give insightful advice or recommendations.
- The management of the Accounting from A to Z for Belgium and the Netherlands
- The follow up of AP / AR
- Monthly, quarterly & yearly closings
- The management of the analytical accounting
- The management of the full reporting
- The management and development of processes
- The point of contact for internal & external stakeholders
The Senior Accountant will quickly lead a more junior profile and manage the full accounting of different entities.
As such, the Senior Accountant will show a certain experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting / Finance
- Min 5 years of relevant experience - Excellent accounting experience / skills
- Excellent command of Dutch, French & English
- Hands on and more strategic approach
- Open minded and result driven
- Detail oriented
- Team spirit
The Event organization is offering a friendly and open-minded environment to work in.
International scope with the possibility to work and be trained abroad.
Competitive salary package with company car & fuel car.