Offre d'emploi : Territory Manager Benelux - Medical Devices - Vascular
- Michael Page
- jeudi 23 juin 2022
- Date limite
- dimanche 7 août 2022
- JN -062022-5657156
- Charles Jean
- Achat / Vente, Account Manager
- Niveau d'expérience
- 2 à 5 ans d'expérience
- Type de contrat
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
- Account Manager - Territory Manager BNL role - focus on hospitals field
- Medtech solution in the cardio & vascular field
- OR & KOL advises
Our client is Scandinavian Medtech Company with their HQ based in Oslo.
The are market leader in the intra-operative ultrasound solutions. Their product are distribute globally and offer an high end solution to the practitioners & surgeons on their daily life.
The innovation & the customer satisfaction is at the center of their value.
In order to sustain their growth in Europe, they are currently looking to enlarge the team in Benelux by recruiting a new Territory Manager Benelux.
As the successful Territory Manager - Benelux - Medical Devices - Vascular - you will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead & manage all the sales activities of the organization in the Benelux territory.
- Maximise the territory potential in terms of sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of products.
- Sustain & develop the existing customer portfolio with an active presence at your clients' sites (hospital, transfusion center, etc.)
- Develop & activate new potential customers within the territory
- Support the management in the effort to develop strategic relationship with key customers.
- Maximize sales and secure customer satisfaction at the defined key accounts.
- Sales planning and execution in the assigned territory.
- Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
- Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with General Manager.
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
- Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
- Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
- Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
- Travel once every quarter to the regional HQ in Germany.
As the successful Territory Manager - Benelux - Medical Devices - Vascular - you will have the following requirements:
- A least a bachelor degree in the economical or scientific field - or equivalent by experience
- A minimum 3 years proven experience in the field of medical devices sales
- A proven experience in the field of Vascular or Cardiac field will be consider as a strong asset
- Experience managing client in a clinical/hospital environment is mandatory - use to evolve in in the OR -
- Knowledge of the tender process in Benelux will be consider as a strong asset
- Good interpersonal skill with emphasis on quality oral communication and experience with training and education.
- Extensive knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fluent in French & English is mandatory - Dutch & German will be consider as a strong asset
rAs the successful Territory Manager - Benelux - Medical Devices - Vascular - you will:
- Have an attractive salary package in line with your experience
- Join a market leading company in a niche market that remains a human sized organization
- have the opportunity to drive a key project for the future of the company