Offre d'emploi : FR/NL Executive Assistant for a Non-Profit organization (M/F/X)
Do you already have 3-10 years of experience as a Management/Executive Assistant? Do you perfectly speak French or Dutch with a very good command of the other language? Apply here!
Our client is a Non-Profit organisation based in Brussels and is looking for an Executive Assistant to strengthen its human-sized team.
As an Executive Assistant, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist the CEO of the structure for daily administrative tasks and provide help to other important departments like Finance, HR and Legal
- Management of agendas
- Booking of travels (transportation and hotels) mainly outside Europe, and make reservations for conferences
- Participation to board meetings and redaction of minutes
- Provide help to other important departments like Finance, HR and Legal
- Welcome visitors
- Prepare meeting rooms in accordance
- Administrative onboarding of new joiners
As an Executive Assistant, you have the following profile:
- Prefect knowledge of French or Dutch and a very good command of the other language. A good level of English is also required
- Between 3 to 10 years of experience into a similar role
- Good command of MS Office
- Affinity with digital tools
- Discretion and confidentiality are important for this role
Our client offers a very good working environment, a strong life balance and a salary package in line with your experience. The package is assorted by many additional benefits. Moreover, there is a metro station at literally 10 meters from the office.