Offre d'emploi : Accountancy Assistant - Brussels (f/m/d) Full-time (Part-time can be discussed)
BE PART OF THE ENERGY TRANSITION!
Next Kraftwerke is a successful and innovative player in the European energy sector with the aim of enabling a 100% sustainable electricity system.
From our office in Brussels we offer our customers in Belgium and the Netherlands advanced services in the field of renewable energy, smart networks, electricity trading and balancing of the electricity grid. In doing so, we support a large portfolio of electricity producers and consumers to exploit new opportunities in the rapidly changing energy market.
We are a dynamic team in the Benelux with the support of more than 200 colleagues in our other European offices. Do you want to be part of the expansion of our activities in an open, creative, informal and energetic working atmosphere? Do not hesitate and apply!
We are looking for an accountancy assistant (or accountant) for the Benelux region who will be responsible for our day-to-day accounting. You will coordinate closely with the German headquarters and our external (certified) accountancy offices in Belgium and the Netherlands. Depending on your knowledge and personal interest, your duties and responsibilities will evolve quickly.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Daily follow-up of our accounting according to Belgian and Dutch accounting standards.
- Booking of incoming and outgoing invoices in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Coordination with the accountancy colleagues in Germany (based at our headquarters), in particular for the Next Kraftwerke group consolidation.
- Keeping track of the cash position, open invoice, paying or preparing payments using our accountancy software tool, etc.
- Support the billing team for Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Cooperation with external (certified) external accountant, for example to prepare and review official financial documents.
- Preparation of the monthly, quarterly, and annual closings and VAT returns in cooperation with your team leader.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in a field with accountancy related topics.
- You have a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- You have a passion for numbers with an eye for details.
- You have knowledge of the Belgian and/or Dutch accountancy rules.
- You have a proactive mindset and are an independent worker.
- You are a good communicator.
- You are fluent in English in speaking and writing. Good Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- Experience with booking software like Exact Online or Sage Accounting is a valuable asset.
TESTIMONIAL OF ONE OF OUR COLLEAGUE:
"Working at Next Kraftwerke means working in an international, dynamic environment. As accountancy assistant, one is closely connected to our core business and products and in this sense to the Energy Transition.” Asma, Operations Manager at Next Kraftwerke
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
As part of an enthusiastic team, you contribute to a 100% renewable energy future in a dynamic, young, and international environment. You can quickly take responsibility and introduce your own ideas to improve our processes and products. We offer a competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers, group insurance…). Your work-life balance is important to us: home office and flexible work hours will allow you to work and live according to your rhythm. Part-time employment can be discussed.
Are you ready to enforce our team? Don’t hesitate and apply through the link below! Please include a motivation letter in English.
It goes without saying that all applications are treated with the highest confidentiality.