You have experience in the cosmetics sector and want to use it within a sales role ? By applying to this opportunity, you'll join a famous and glamorous company by training and coaching the sales teams.
Our client is active in the fashion and luxurious industry and has a worldwide presence. Within the Benelux market, they are well settled, with more than 60 persons working from Belgium. They are today looking for a temporary replacement within the sales team, exercising a field role that implies both analytic and sales coaching. Grab this exceptional opportunity that will open you nice doors for the future.
As a Sales Trainer,
- You will be responsible for an existing portfolio of clients in your region ;
- You will go on the field to visit the different point of sales assigned to you;
- You will analyse their results and report their performances ;
- You will also perform within those points of sales by motivating and training the teams ;
- You will finally be responsible for selling out in the stores.
- You're a Dutch speaker with a good level of French
- You have between 0 and 2 years of experience
- You have experience in the cosmetics sector (professional experience, student jobs, internships)
- You already worked within retail stores (professional experience, student jobs, internships)
- You have nice social skills, you're proactive and communicative
- Sales definitely drives you
- You're ready to work from Tuesday to Saturday (temporary)
- A complete salary package with a company car and nice extra-legal benefits
- A temporary open door within a worldwide luxurious brand
- The opportunity to develop your sales, coaching and analysing skills