Offre d'emploi : Sourcing & Digital Procurement (Sr.) Consultant
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone! Join us in driving efficiency and sustainability in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us
- The Sourcing & Procurement team supports high-profile clients to improve their performance and to define and reach their sustainable and ethical procurement targets. Examples of projects are: operating model set-up for sourcing and procurement departments, sourcing strategy design, spend analysis and saving opportunity diagnostic, sustainable & ethical procurement strategy
- Activities during projects mainly consist of performing thorough research & analyses (qualitative and quantitative), facilitating workshops & client discussions, synthesizing results into recommendations for our clients and supporting them during the implementing of identified recommendations.
- Act as a true team player in the project team and collaborate with different functions at our client's site: Sourcing, Procurement, Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, IT, etc.
- Support the team on further business development activities by helping in developing sales offers, manage relationships with business partners, support in development of articles, marketing plan, events, etc.
- Coach junior colleagues who start on Sourcing & Procurement projects.
- Travel internationally to work on client assignments abroad.
- You have a Master's degree in Supply chain, Engineering or Economics and at least 3 years of relevant experience in Sourcing and Procurement
- You love solving problems, constantly learning new things and being challenged
- You have strong communication and analytical skills
- Your experience encompasses at least one of the following domains: sourcing strategy, sustainable procurement, spend analysis, supplier relationship management, sourcing & procurement processes
- You enjoy working independently or in teams as well as being in contact with customers.
- You are willing to travel occasionally for our international clients.
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- Having prior consulting experience is a plus
- Being technology savvy with experience in Sourcing and Procurement tools like SAP or Coupa is a plus.
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime