Offre d'emploi : R&D Project Coordinator (M/F)
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
The Floridienne Group is a leading publicly traded Belgian company which is active in niche markets. The group now comprises 50 companies.
The Life Sciences Division specializes in the extraction and purification of natural molecules with high added value for innovative applications in pharma, food, and cosmetic & wellness industries.
To ensure the success of the organization, their key value drivers are cooperation, reliability, well-being, performance and flexibility.
In order to support their expansion in Villers-le-Bouillet, they are looking for a (m/f): R&D Project Coordinator.
As a R&D Project Coordinator, your main responsibilities are:
- Setting and planning scientific projects with the help of the head of the R&D Department in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Designing experimental protocols.
- Performing experimental work.
- Analysing and interpretation of results.
- Maintaining timelines and preparing project reports and statistics.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of all internal processes.
- Interacting as scientific business partner with various internal departments.
- Master’s degree (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioengineer, Pharmacy) or equivalent.
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in Research & Development (pharmaceutical or food sector).
- Experience in project management, standard lab techniques such as ELISA, protein quantification, electrophoresis, western blot-enzymology are assets.
- Fluency in French & English.
- Driving licence B & vehicle.
- A “can do” mind set.
- The opportunity to have significant impact on the actual and future partnerships with the actual and future customers, for existing and new applications to be developed.
- Working from a brand-new R&D Lab in a dynamic and modern work environment located in Villers-le-Bouillet focused on biotech’s.
- Hybrid work.
- Participation in a more sustainable world and creating solutions in various sectors.
- A permanent contract with a salary package commensurate with your experience and investment.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: R&D Project Coordinator (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément