Offre d'emploi : Data coordinator
Our client operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business sectors: Adhesive Technologies (adhesives), Beauty Care (beauty and care products) and Laundry & Home Care (laundry and cleaning products). We are looking for a master data coordinator
As Master Data Coordinator you are responsible to support business requirements by creating, updating, verifying and cleaning of master data to ensure compliance with corporate and market policies and procedures. High master data quality is essential for the proper functioning of the whole organisation: production, R&D, customer interactions & logistics. It has a positive impact on the workload of other departments and contributes to the overall efficiency within the business and the satisfaction of our customers. The position actively engages and works with cross-functional teams concerning different projects.
- You are in direct contact with:
- Marketing to support on different projects where master data adjustments/creation is needed.
- The Project Implementation Manager to follow up on all projects
- The international Master Data team to ensure data quality and process timings are met
- External parties: GS1 and Data Management service parties
- You maintain the L&HC active portfolio up to date and steer the conform (de)publication in GDSN.
- You manage Master Data quality in customer portfolio and reporting tools
- You implement and deploy GDSN to new customers
- You monitor data quality and identify improvement areas to optimize business processes and quality.
- You perform data validation, detecting possible errors and obsolete master data.
- You initiate problem solving in case of errors.
- You are the first point of contact for operational support on master data
- You provide user support and training for master data creation to ensure accurate setup in SAP and the Global Data Synchronisation Network (GDSN).
- You contribute to the detailed design of processes.
- You love to work and manage processes
- You like to work in an organized, structured and routined way
- You are an active problem detector and solver
- You speak at least English. Dutch or French is a plus.
- You have eye for detail and data
- You hold at least a Bachelor degree.
- An attractive salary
- Meal and eco vouchers
- 12 days of extra vacation
- 2 days of home work per week
- A 6 month mission