Offre d'emploi : Service Operator (M/F)
Landis+Gyr is an industry leader in energy management solutions for the utility sector. Its main mission for more than 125 years has been to create a greener tomorrow trough leading smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure technology. With sales of USD 1.4 billion in 2020, Landis+Gyr employees approximately 5,000 people in over
30 countries across five continents, with the sole mission of helping the world manage energy better.
As a privileged partner in building the foundations of a smart grid environment, Landis+Gyr will deliver 50% of all digital gas and electricity meters in Belgium in the next 10 years. For more information : https://www.landisgyr.com
To strengthen its Belgian commercial team and to be a strategic partner for one of its clients in Brussels, we are looking for a (m/f): Service Operator.
As Service Operator, you act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the customer, the managed services operations centre, related partners and other key stakeholders in operational related topics. You report to the Service Delivery Manager and are responsible for the daily management of the ticketing system.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage the ticket management system from a technical point of view and provide initial support to incidents.
- Operate the contracted service processes and practises in accordance to Landis+Gyr service catalogue and related instructed tasks in proactive manner.
- Manage the daily (or other periods) activities like :
- Handling of the Service Requests coming from the assigned account
- Monitoring and reporting of the SLA performance (internal / external reporting)
- Monitoring of the systems related to delivering the service
- Troubleshooting activities related to SLA performance
- Identifying larger incidents and informing the Service Manager accordingly
- Active follow up of open cases and incidents within the service operation
- Proactive maintenance of System (reading groups, scheduling, SLA groups, etc.).
- In case of adaptation of contracted services, processes and practices, carry out the required actions to maintain consistency.
- Initiate the Field Clean up related tasks carried out by customer, field engineer or third-party company.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- You are fluent in English. You also speak either French or/and Dutch.
- You have a first experience in IT environnement.
- You demonstrate ability of working in cross functional teams in distributed environment.
- You have a strong IT knowhow (network & connectivity).
- You are customer oriented, good communicator and problem solving.
- You pay attention to details and analytical skills.
- The opportunity to join an international and innovating company.
- The possibility to develop your skills in a high-tech environment.
- A strategic position within the client and the opportunity to participate in a significant project.
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary package in line with the position.
Send your CV together with a short cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/service-operator-hf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information will remain strictly confidential.