Offre d'emploi : Looking for a career into the Banking world? Leuven/Ghent (MFX)
Do you perfectly speak Dutch and have notions of French? Do you have a Master degree and are curious about the banking sector? Junior profile or looking for a career switch? Apply here!
Our client, a famous retail bank present everywhere on the Belgian territory, is currently looking for Customer Advisors to strengthen its teams based in Leuven and Ghent.
As a Customer Advisor, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You give tailor made and personal advice to clients through different kind of channels: phone calls, e-mails, chat, video
- You advice clients on daily banking products but will also have the possibility to specialize in some specific areas into the banking world
- You proactively detect cross-selling opportunities and propose relevant products/services to customers
- You take part into different projects to improve existing processes
- After having mastered the client part, you are ready to evolve into other departments of the bank
As a Customer Advisor you have the following profile:
- A Master degree (any orientations are welcome!) or Bachelor degree and Febelfin certificate
- You are a young graduate open to discover the banking world or you are a professional looking for a career switch into the banking sector
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch. Knowledge in French and English are a plus
- You are client and solution oriented
Our client will offer you the possibility to grow and evolve in a dynamic, innovative and well-known bank. You will receive many trainings in order to be the best at what you do. Moreover, our client proposes a hybrid function (partial teleworking allowed) and offers a very good balance between private and professional life. Salary is also assorted by several additional benefits.