Offre d'emploi : Firmware Quality Assurance Manager (M/F)
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialised in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionise the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with one of the top bike players and plans to become a eBike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): Firmware Quality Assurance Manager – E-mobility.
Reporting to the CTO, you develop embedded firmware for the motor control PCB. Based on internal objectives, you, on one hand, identify and propose new improvements and on the other hand implement these to comply with standard coding rules and norms.
Your main responsibilities are:
- You will create and support quality culture across the software development team and align it with our industrial partner.
- You will propose new processes and improvements in our workflow in order to increase the quality and to ensure compliance with regards to code quality rules and norms to make sure updates are released with minimised and measured risk.
- You ensure proper requirements writing at the software level.
- You ensure the implementation of test plans accordingly.
- You are in charge of the related planning, the improvement proposal and the implementation and you collaborate within the software development team.
- You report work evolution on a regular basis.
- Master degree in engineering, IT, computer science, or equivalent through experience.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a mass production oriented software quality position within the industry.
- Analytical, problem solving skills, rigorous, autonomous and results oriented.
- Familiar with requirements, testing, failure analysis, robustification and safety.
- Familiar with CI/CD and Git
- Experience in C/C++ Embedded firmware (incl. bootloader) development is a plus.
- Fluent in French or in English.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative start-up.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/firmware-quality-assurance-manager-e-mobility-mf-en/ or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Firmware Quality Assurance Manager (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément