Offre d'emploi : Key Account Manager - Diagnostics - Benelux and France
- Key Account Manager France & Benelux focus in blood banks, donor centers and other blood establishment.
- Lead project & advise the customer throughout the sales process
Our client is a leading transfusion diagnostics company committed to delivering solutions that reshape the way diagnostics is practised.
With a focus on laboratories & blood related environment - they have design a game-changing solution, which increase efficiency & improve clinical practice.
In order to sustain their growth in the Benelux & French territory, they are now looking for a new Key Account Manager locally.
The project will be to drive the existing portfolio and be the actor of change for the upcoming portfolio of products.
As the successful Key Account Manager - Diagnostics - Benelux and France - Blood Banks you will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze the customer's market, business targets, buying strategy and key business drivers, effectively transfer this knowledge internally
- Develop and maintain the account business plans within the CRM and utilize the CRM to maximize efficiency of results
- Feed customer requirements back into the organizations to influence the relevant strategy and portfolio development to meet customer's needs
- Build/Maintain sustainable relationships with the appropriate customer's decision makers
- Facilitate and plan relationships on executive and senior levels with the customer networking the entirety of an account
- Implement the account strategy
- Understand and drive the tender process particularly in its pre-tender phase
- Provide input to tenders on territory (positioning, appropriate solution, pricing )
- Prepare pricing for quotes by utilizing cost models, illustrations, bids
As the successful Key Account Manager - Diagnostics - Benelux and France - Blood Banks you will have the following requirements:
- Degree or relevant education in Biology, Chemistry, Lab Medicine Sciences or related disciplines
- Knowledge of Blood Transfusion
- Minimum 5 years selling experience in medical devices and/or diagnostic industry
- Experience of strategic account management and ability to influence within a hierarchical structure
- Knowledge of consultative selling techniques as a structured process for selling value
- Good negotiating skills
- Experience in CRM and writing Tenders as well as good understanding of healthcare compliance
- Good knowledge and expertise with core IT packages such as MS Office
- Proactive and able to work effectively independently and within a team
- Effective communicator with an ability to influence without authority within a wide range of international customers and cultures and at all organizational levels
- Great attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and respond flexibly
- Innovative attitude and solution orientated
- Fluent in English and French, Flemish or Dutch
- Field based role requiring 50% travel in the scope
As the successful Key Account Manager - Diagnostics - Benelux and France - Blood Banks you will have:
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience and the market reality.
- A complete package with a Bonus, Company car and all the extra legal advantages.
- The chance top join a fact growing company with a state of the art solution that is currently revolutionising the world of diagnostics.