Offre d'emploi : Finance Business Partner
Robert Half is currently looking for a Finance Business Partner for a permanent position based in Brussels.
Our client is a fast growing company active in the telecom sector.
As Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for:
- You will structure and report key financial figures for the Division to facilitate management decision making. You will participate in the consolidation and optimisation of the Business Unit's financial figures;
- You help management to achieve its financial objectives (EBITDA and CAPEX) and efficiency objectives set during the different financial years (Budget, Rolling forecast, 5Y Plan...);
- You are the financial reference point and the different parts of the group;
- You take part in strategic discussions and bring your financial point of view ;
- You participate in the preparation of the Boards ;
- You are responsible for the integrity and quality of the financial information (relating to your operational scope) which is communicated internally and/or externally;
- You are responsible for the opinion and good financial governance in the various projects and investment decisions (FIN Opinion, Business Case, etc.).
Concretely, your mission will be:
- You will work closely with management and the operational teams;
- You will use your financial and accounting knowledge to provide advice and guidance to management in discussions on specific issues or strategic projects, implementation of processes or contract negotiations;
- You will ensure the proper implementation of financial processes and flows between one of the entities and the parent company, so that financial information is correctly reported and integrated into the Group's accounting system;
- Participate in the definition and review of operational performance (KPIs);
- You will manage the financial aspects of complex issues that arise;
- You will lead financial review and long-term strategic planning exercises to ensure alignment of targets with business demands;
- You will be responsible for ensuring the proper flow of information to top management (CFO, CTO, CFO) in preparation for joint meetings between the company and third parties;
- You are responsible for the analysis, understanding and communication of financial variances during the closing processes (monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual), as well as during the various financial review exercises (Budget, June / October forecast, 5YP...);
- You will manage the investment requests (CAPEX) during the various forecasting processes and provide the necessary opinions before any investment is validated;
- You answer ad-hoc questions from senior management, the Competition Authority, BIPT or any other internal or external interlocutor to the company.
The required profile for the Finance Business Partner position:
- Master's degree in Economics/Management
- You have at least 6 years (cumulative) experience in audit and in a financial controller position
- You are familiar with financial processes and have a good understanding of accounting principles
- You are familiar with the Office package (especially Excel), and you are used to working with ERP and BI (SAP and TM1 are a plus)
- You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English
- You can work flexibly and independently
- You are rigorous, conscientious, pragmatic and curious
- You are customer-oriented and problem-solving
- You are able to present complex information in a clear and synthetic manner to management
- You have a positive attitude and work well in a team
- You demonstrate integrity and trust when dealing with confidential information
Interested in this position of Finance Business Partner at a young and dynamic company? Apply today.
Robert Half BV processes the data from applicants that is required to carry out the application process. You can find more information on data protection, in particular on your rights, at https://www.roberthalf.be/en/privacy-notice.