Offre d'emploi : Jr marketing - Antwerp - Merchandising Assistant
You are co-responsible for the pre-collection marketing analysis. Next to that you present collections to the sales team so they know what to bring forward to their clients.
You will work for two brands in the fashion industry, together they have 15.000 employees with 3 HQ's. They have a lot of fun on the job like barbecues, padel teams, music etc.
As a (fashion) Merchandising Assistant you will:
- Work in very close relation to the end products
- Assist in market research to get new insights
- Attend meetings with sales to be aware of the current market needs
- Analyze the product performance in order to guide new collections
- Support the global merchandising strategy from product direction & creation to product launch & strategy
Do you see yourself in the following?
- Analytical & detailed
- Structured & organized
- English is good & fluent (Business language)
- You don't have tons of experience but you like to learn
As a Merchandising Assistent you can expect:
- A temporary contract of 3 months
- A great first experience for a worldwide fashion brand
- A jumping board to jobs like product manager, trade marketeer, ...
- A good starter salary with extra-legal advantages like meal vouchers, eco-cheques, ..