Offre d'emploi : Teamleader warehouse
As Warehouse Team Leader, “We want to bring a new model to the world of logistics and we want you to take part in it!”, is the overall purpose of your job. With your amazing management skills, you play a key role in the daily course of affairs in our warehouse. You are an inspiration to your 15 team members. With this team you alternate shifts weekly (early team: 06.00 – 14.00 / late team: 14.00 – 22.00). Thanks to your problem-solving skills your team members know they can count on you whenever they have a question or observation. Together with them you look actively for solutions that can benefit both the team and the client. As a coach to your team members, you help them in their individual development and growth towards higher values. Since our logistics department is growing continuously, you work closely with our Floor Manager in order to implement and create new promising projects in a constantly changing environment. Your goal is to reach the best results in satisfaction, both for the customers as for your colleagues.
· Manage and coordinating a team of 15 operators
· Implement new projects and processes in the warehouse in consultation with the Floor Manager
· Develop and coach your team members towards higher standards and personal development tracks: performance management, development of a talent pool, give constructive feedback.
· Take ownership to have the best result for our clients
· Also act as an operator on more complex tasks within the warehouse
· Acting like a People Manager which has expertise in operational insights.
· Being a problem solver: if your team members are facing some issues, you can offer them the right solution.
· Being extremely motivated and cannot wait to start working on new challenges.
· Adapting in a changing environment full of ambitious challenges, which helps you push your limits even further and develop your expertise.
· You are fluent in at least two of the following languages: English, Dutch or French.
· You have a proven experience in people management, ideally in a Logistics environment.
· You have great communication skills and a good sense of organisation.
· You have the capability to listen to your people: you are proactive and you can take initiatives.
· You have eyes for details and have good analytical skills.
· We offer you a challenging and varied function, in which you can demonstrate the autonomy necessary.
· This function is inextricably linked to a heavy responsibility concerning all possible operational processes in the warehouse.
· Furthermore, you will work in a pleasant working environment where you can perform your job
· A position in a young & dynamic team with super high pace & growth.
· A hell of a lot of fun & intellectual challenges.
A full-time job at the biggest e-commerce flash sale player in the Benelux.