Offre d'emploi : Junior It support analyst
As a Junior IT Support Analyst – WMS, you are responsible for registering and resolving Warehouse Management Systems incidents. We are looking for an extremely proactive person with a keen interest in technology, who is able to make suggestions for improvements and offer an opinion on new products or services. In addition, we are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills, along with the ability to build effective working relationships with both team members and business users, and a flexible and committed approach to work.
- Register, analyze and resolve Warehouse Management system incidents
- Provide best possible service and aim for added value to support Nike business growth.
- Create tickets for all issues you work on. Ensure all tickets contain necessary and qualitative information and, if applicable, are routed to the correct teams.
- Conduct daily incident lifecycle checks and actively drive incidents/problems to fast resolution.
- Use ServiceNow as the lead tool to work according to NIKE standards and ITIL best practices
- Understand the business challenges and form a partnership to achieve the same goals.
- focus on testing issues. Testing is crucial to help the business grow and investigating testing issues boosts your knowledge.
- Working in a technical environment (Manhattan / AS400 / Job scheduler / SQL,…)
- Working in different sites on Campus
- Meet deadlines, doing an accurate job, completing your best work consistently with the right attitude.
- Get familiar with our knowledge DB (confluence), use it and extend it by adding clear, relevant information. Contribute in keeping it up to date.
- Bachelor’s degree IT or equal through experience
- Availability to work in a flexible shift environment
- Knowledge of Manhattan / AS/400 / Job scheduler / SQL – nice to have
- Good knowledge of the MS Office package (Word / Excel / powerpoint / Outlook / Teams)
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (written and oral – formal and informal)
- Result oriented and problem solving skills
- Stress resistant and high sense of responsibility
- Experience in a logistical environment is a definite +.
- Attractive salary package
Day shifts during the week (Mo-Fri)
- Early day shift 06:00-14:30
- Late day shift: 13:30-22:00
Night shifts during the week (Mo-Fri)