Offre d'emploi : Process Engineer
Our client is is a global manufacturer of petrochemicals.
In an objective of development and expansion, our client is looking for ;
Process Engineer (m/f/x)
- Votre défi !
the Process Engineer provides expertise in chemical engineering and supports the development of conceptual and basic designs, justification and alternative analyses in the implementation of projectsKey roles and accountabilities include:
- Develop complete process and technical scopes of projects, either on existing or new units
- Perform GHG / CO2 saving analysis and carbon intensity evaluation
- Support projects safety studies (HAZOP, PSSR, LOPA, FMEA).
- Share and diffuse knowledge by developing guidelines, design tools and best process
- Contribute to the development and writing of basic and detailed engineering documents
- Take active part in Management of Change (MoC) process for process-relevant issues
- Provide support and guidance during execution phases of projects, as well as during start-ups
- Make improvement proposals on existing units
- Vos talents
S/He will have a role as member of the project team to support small and medium capex projectsEducation/Experience:
- MSc. in chemical engineering
- Previous experience in the petrochemical or chemical industry is beneficial but not mandatory for this position
- Solid process skills: hydraulics, heat transfer, thermal unit operations, PID development, process simulation and modeling (AspenONE, HTRI), selection and sizing of equipment as well as optimization of existing units (process integration).
- Acumen on process safety issues.
- Project experience is an advantage but not mandatory
- Awareness of energy and CO2 issues in projects and studies
- Strong drive towards energy transition
- Strong analytical power and scientific rigor
- Strong organizational power with a focus on follow up and follow through
- Curious and ready to think outside of the box
- Creative in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Customer-oriented and team-player
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills in a complex environment
- Persuasion power
- Fluency in both French and English (≥ B2), both in writing and speaking. Other languages beneficial
- Open to occasional travels
- Proficient use of MS Office package
- Notre offre
Competitive salary package
Our client offers you a stable contract consisting of an attractive salary, fringe benefits as well as several development possibilities.