Offre d'emploi : Lab Assistant
Our Customer, based is Charleroi, is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to extending and improving the lives of patients with cancer by designing and developing next generation immunotherapies.
with a view to growing, he joined forces with Proselect in order to recruit ;
Lab Assistant (H/F/X)
- Stock Management: consumables + common reagents
- Refill in consumables/reagents of the shared areas of the laboratory
- Orders Management: Centralize orders from R&D , place orders , Follow-up on orders
- Receive, Open, and Store products where needed
- Ad hoc support to improve efficiency in the lab (together with Lab Manager)
- Housekeeping management – maintenance of cell culture rooms
- Waste Management: Arrange and prepare waste collection with supplier
- Washing and autoclaving lab materials
- Optional: Media and Aliquots preparation.
- Support reagent selection License & Certificates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Microbiology, or a related field is a plus;
- Experience in a laboratory environment is a plus;
- Knowledge of standard laboratory equipment and supplies is of values;
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications;
- Organized, resourcefulness and attention to detail;
- An autonomous, proactive and collaborative attitude;
- French (or Dutch) proficiency with a good understanding of English.
We offer :
- A stimulating position within a high-potential innovative biotech company.
- The opportunity to work in a science-driven, dynamic, human-sized, respectful and professional environment.
- A challenging scientific and business growth environment where you are empowered to apply and develop your knowledge and skills as part of a talented and highly engaged global team.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and your experience.
- Starting with a one-year fix term contract