Offre d'emploi : R&D Manager - FR/ENG
Coordinate and Manage an autonomous department of a main plant in Mons area by leading all the activities for scale-up and industrialisation of new products and/or manufacturing processes : European level.
- Our partner is a global producer of minerals and distributor of specialty chemical raw materials.
- A leading international producer of industrial minerals
- Its main markets are the paper, plastics, rubber, coatings, adhesives, building materials and agriculture sectors.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Pilot Plant Manager are :
- Role as a department manager for 4 people : R&D oriented.
- Hands-On / Operational
- Internal and external representation of the R&D Department
- Quality of service and performance/efficiency,
- Compliance of costs/spendings within approved budgets,
- Compliance of applied procedures and workflows with internal and legal regulations and/or guidelines,
- Organisation of the manufacturing and shipment of trial materials for internal and external customers.
- Pilot Plant CAPEX planning and forecasts (GIF database) together with Head of Pilot Plants
- Pilot Plant OPEX planning and budgeting together with Head of Pilot Plants
- People Management : 4 FTE
- N+1 :Plant Manager
Required education, professional experiences and skills of the Pilot Plant Manager :
- Academic degree and/or several years of working experience in the field of Chemical Engineering and/or Process Engineering, preferably related to minerals processing
- Profound knowledge of laboratory- and pilot plant operation
- Profound technical understanding of key processes involved in CaCO3 minerals processing
- Profound knowledge of analysis methods and testing equipment for characterization of raw materials and products
- Language skills: French and English
- The opportunity to grow and to develop yourself professionally and personally within our Group,
- An attractive salary