Offre d'emploi : SAP EWM (Sr.) Consultant
- You will participate in the implementation of SCM solutions at the client. More specifically you will be responsible for delivering Warehouse Management (WM) solutions. Depending on the level of knowledge and experience, tasks include project management, business process analysis, defining to-be processes, tool selection, change management, implementation support & training;
- In your role, you will participate in/or facilitate business process definition and modeling, check the feasibility of this business model against the capabilities of the used packages and configuration of the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs;
- You will identify and compare the global requirements versus the local requirements and advise on appropriate design and organizational changes to be made.
- You have solid knowledge of the warehouse management processes;
- You have a good understanding of the supply chain management processes;
- You have at least 4-5 years of project experience in the SAP Warehouse Management (WM) or Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) modules;
- Experience in other SAP modules as MM or SD is an asset;
- You have good analytical and modeling skills;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and must be willing to work abroad if needed;
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience;
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of Dutch and/or French is an asset.
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime