Offre d'emploi : SAP Master Data Management Senior Consultant
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us The SAP Data Market Offering is looking for a consultant to strengthen the team in a wide range of projects related to data migrations & transformations, data governance and large S/4HANA transformations. You will gain exposure to multiple industries with a chance to choose a focus and help to shape Deloitte market offerings. Under guidance from the team, you will help to create technology solutions and support our clients in their digital journey. You will be involved in large scale migrations dealing with data management oversight, governance procedures, transformation & standardization of data, including data overarching and data quality. Experience with SAP and strong data management fundament are essential. We are looking for experienced professional who will:
- Design data architecture, transformation & governance rules, system landscape and migration strategy, including the tools behind such as SAP MDG, Data steward, Data Services, Migration cockpit etc.
Develop roadmap for data management and define project goals, scope, approach and timelines.
Manage individual analyses and provides clear communications of findings and recommendations.
Manage implementation projects in SAP context (data migration, MDM, data quality, data governance)
Work independently and develop materials to facilitate reviews, quality checks, and present finding to project leadership and/or Firm leaders as required.
Demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding of data management concepts.
Contributes to the team with in depth-knowledge in the context of S/4 implementations, master data management processes, data migration & transformation, profiling and cleansing, data quality, governance & standardization.
- Experience with SAP technology consulting and project management
Experience in S4HANA data implementation projects
Extensive hands-on experience with the different products in the Data Management portfolio (SAP MDG, SAP Information Steward, SAP Data services, SAP EIM Solutions)
Eager to be ahead when it comes to the latest and greatest in SAP’s roadmap for Data Management (master data, data architecture, data governance, data integration, data quality)
Analytical skills with client-service mindset with attention to details and high quality
Goal-oriented, pro-active and problem-solving attitude
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables.
Work effectively with minimal supervision within a team while coaching less experienced peers.
Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch are considerable advantage.
Open to work in an international environment and travel availability
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime