Offre d'emploi : Mechanical Design Engineer - Transmission (M/F)
1 jour restant
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics,electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative anddisruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive eBike propulsion system. E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with one of the top bike players and plans to become a ebike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): Mechanical Design Engineer – Transmission - Electric mobility.
The Mechanical development team is looking for a team member with a strong interest in light electric vehicle powertains. In this role, you will work closely with our suppliers to optimize the transmission design for manufacturing and cost. You will be responsible of the development of the different transmission sub-assemblies composing our drive unit.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Analyze the latest advances in transmission knowledge and technology (patents, publications, competitor products)
- Define transmission requirements in function of the product specifications
- Lead the pre-study, feasibility and development phases of of new transmission parts
- Use Solidworks to create optimized parts and assembly designs for new transmission designs
- Supplier technical review and supplier follow-up
- Bill of Material maintenance
- Follow the assembly of drive unit prototypes, participate to the validation
- Support on technical design issues and design reviews
- File patents for new products, processes and technologies developed
- Master in Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience. Experience in gear tooth design needed, experience on Kisssoft is a plus.
- More than 3 years experience in automotive, powertool, home appliances, robot sector or similar.
- Maintain high level of expertise in mechanical transmission design (shaft, coupling, bearing, plastic/metal gear drive, planetary gear, belt drive, chain drive, …) and transmission processes (gear cutting, gear modling, turning, knurling, gear cutting, grinding, …)
- An experience in industrialization and subcontractors production management.
- Good knowledge of Solidworks or a comparable software.
- Attracted by working in a small and agile team and by solving problems.
- Analytical mind, autonomous, proactive and result-oriented.
- Good command of English. The command of French is a plus.
- A challenging position within a high-potential innovative company.
- To join an electric bikes company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/mechanical-design-engineer-transmission-mf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: Mechanical Design Engineer - Transmission (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément