Offre d'emploi : Finance Assistant FR/EN
As Finance Assistant, your mission will be to process daily accounting operations.
- Take charge of financial reconciliations of customer payments (which includes downloading all necessary reports, matching AR with payment, analyzing open orders, following aging...)
- Act as key contact for the investigation of financial reconciliation issues with the Credit Financial Services and Business Managers
- Provide support to the Accounting team for closing tasks (witn respect of deadlines).
Your natural talents and recognized skills will enable you to evolve in a fast growing international company providing full e-commerce service solutions for large brands.
You build your career around values such as team spirit, anticipation, enthusiasm, open communication, service-orientation, international culture and results
Education & Experience
- Graduated in accounting, Finance or any related field
- No minimum years of experience required, but experience in an accounting function in a global services company, preferably American or Anglo-Saxon is an asset
Professional Talents & Skils
- Easy to communicate with Finance Team and other departments
- Good analytical and critical skills
- Fluent in Enolish (written and speaking)
- Good knowledge of Excel with strong appeal for VBA
- Good knowledge of JD Edwards or other integrated system (SAP ...) is a plus
- Team spirit
- Honest, discreet, organized and meticulous
A competitive salary, supplemented with attractive fringe benefits
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast growing international company leading in its sector
- The possibility to fully develop your talents and to grow within your function
- An easily accessible and friendly work place
- Work-lfe balance / flexible work schedule
- Fulltime 37h/week
- Meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
- Pension insurance
- Internet allowance
Please send you resume in English to the following e-mail: email@example.com or apply on our website.