Offre d'emploi : Senior Auditor Public Interest Entities
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond. Your journey with us Within our Audit & Assurance department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Senior Auditor Public Interest Entities As a Senior Auditor you assess the value of information, processes and organization of Public Interest Entities. Deloitte developed a unique method and offers a full range of services: statutory audits, consolidations, due diligence, assessments, mergers & acquisitions, internal audits, etc. You will work for a wide client base and in new teams which will broaden your career continuously. Responsibilities
- Effectively lead a team in planning, managing and executing Audit engagements, within a risk based environment and in an efficient and effective manner;
- Act as a role model and mentor for less experienced members of the team, provide on the job training and develop talented team members, through evaluation and counseling;
- Develop effective business relationships with clients in order to identify, package and implement business solutions that help our clients grow and become more successful;
- Define project structure and assess and ensure proper resource allocation;
- Deliver projects on-time and on-budget;
- Identify and effectively deal with risks, project extensions, etc.;
- Maintain high quality and professional standards.
- You are experienced in audit with a special focus on Public Interest Entities.
- You have 3-5 years of thorough working experience as an Auditor;
- You have a profound knowledge of English, both verbally as well as in writing and have the ability to make effective presentations to top client management;
- You have Professional Certification - master's degree, full membership of an internationally recognized professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA or CPA) and/or an auditor's license;
- You are International Financial Reporting Standards literate;
- You are a real team player and have proven leadership and management skills;
- You are result & client oriented and demonstrate entrepreneurial flair, drive and sales ability;
- You are computer literate.
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime