Offre d'emploi : Business Controller
For our client, we are looking for a Business Controller (m/f/x).
Our client is an international industrial company located in Liege regio.
As a Deputy Financial Controller reporting to the Finance & Administration Director you take an active role for both financial and controlling activities.
As a financial, you ensure efficiency and adequacy of financial and accounting processes including monthly and quarterly closing and report results on a timely basis.
As a controller, you manage the costing process and follow the financial cost projects. You are responsible for maintaining and organizing the analytical accounting in the SAP system.
- Financial Part :
- Ensure day to day financial activity and follow-up in order to reflect accurately the plant activities.
- Provide financial reports (including comments) to support managers in their decisions.
- Propose solutions to optimize the factory's performance.
- Maintain financial score cards aligned with KPI's.
- Participate at the budget process and provide analysis of the plant's performance.
- Controlling Part :
- Ensure that stock figures do reflect the reality and analyze variances / scrapping costs.
- Participate to cycle counts and physical inventories in close collaboration with the production team.
- Manage and update Master Data and information in the SAP system + improvement.
- Financial reports for the local management and for the Head Quarters.
- Participate at the tax and social follow-up.
- Support the finance team and provide a back-up on the day to day activities.
For this recruitment, your qualifications are:
- Master in Business Administration or in Finance.
- First experience of minimum 4-5 years in a similar role or in audit.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Good knowledge of Excel is a pre-requisite and knowledge in SAP is considered as an advantage.
- Analytical and reporting skills : active in analyzing, mapping and solving complex problems or situations.
- Strong team player and drive to improve.
- Able to communicate at different levels of the structure.
Interested? Apply today!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.