For our client, we are looking for a local Financial Director (m/f/x).
Our client is an international industrial company located in Verviers.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Responsible for supervision and management of the Legal Entity Finance function with a team of 3 employees
- Managing the financial accounting in alignment with statutory and group regulations incl. commentary to the Mgmt
- Preparing and analyzing of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements according to IFRS and local gaap
- Coordination of all financial transactions within the respective SAP modules on monthly basis
- Ensuring and implementing internal control system
- Preparing of the weekly cash forecast and monitoring of the company's liquidity situation
- Responsible for financial planning (Budget and monthly rolling forecast)
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial tools for business management and control (Cost Accounting, Project Accounting, KPI, Internal Controls etc.) and provide local managers with ad hoc analysis and reports
- Contact person for internal and external partners
- Active member of the local Management Team
- Processing of tax-relevant tasks (VAT accounting, withholding taxes)
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Completed specialist qualification in finance and accounting or a degree from a university of applied sciences
- Several years of experience (> 5 years) in financial accounting with year-end security according to IFRS and local gaap
- Very good SAP user knowledge (FI/CO) and confident handling of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Experienced team leader with high leadership skills and ability to interact with peers and superiors
- Good communication skills in English and French
- You are characterized by a customer-oriented attitude, team spirit, assertiveness, and an extremely precise and reliable way of working
We offer you:
- Attractive salary package
- Company car
- Collective bonus system
- Freedom in the implementation of ideas and process optimizations
- Internal training
- various social advantages (e.g. group insurance)
Interested by this opportunity? Apply today!
Robert Half SRL traite les données des candidats qui sont nécessaires pour mener à bien le processus de candidature. Vous trouverez plus d' informations sur la protection des données, en particulier sur vos droits légaux, à https://www.roberthalf.be/fr/protection-des-donnees.