Offre d'emploi : eMobility Prototyping Engineer (M/F)
2 jours restants
- Temps de travail
- Temps plein
E2 Drives is a young engineering company active in electric mobility. E2 Drives is specialized in mechanics, electronics, electric motor design and embedded control. In recent years, they developed an innovative and disruptive powertrain for electric bikes. This patented technology offers comfort, robustness and performance to the cyclist thanks to its all-in-one and internal automatic gearbox design. E2 Drives mission is to revolutionize the way people are commuting, thanks to its disruptive and cost effective eBike propulsion system.
E2 Drives recently concluded a partnership with one of the top bike players and plans to become an ebike motor leader in the ten coming years.
E2 Drives is preparing the market launch of its first generation of motors and starts working on a second generation of motors to enlarge the eBike motor offer. The tech company is based in Genval (a nice place in the South-East of Brussels) and can count on a team of 15 young, dynamic and smart professionals.
In order to continue the growth of E2 Drives, we are looking for a (m/f): eMobility Prototyping Engineer.
As part of the manufacturing team, you create and manage prototype manufacturing process plans for all existing and new prototype projects. You are responsible for the full prototyping process from adapting manufacturing documentation to the final assembly and tests of the drive systems.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Sourcing and evaluation of new prototyping processes and prototyping subcontractors (CNC, lathe, gear cutting, eMotor manufacturing, 3D printing, plastic injection, EDM, sheet metal, cables, magnet…).
- Lead the procurement, supply, quality check, rework, assembly tool design, validation, assembly and maintenance of drive unit prototypes.
- Support the mechanical design team to ensure part quality and manufacturability.
- Identify the prototype failures and its root causes to give feedback to the different stakeholders.
- Solve these failures using proven problem-solving techniques (Six Sigma/Ishikawa).
- Manage prototyping phases budget and report to the financial team.
- Drive process improvements within the prototype department and implement accompanying work instructions, process flow diagrams or procedural documents.
- Collaborate closely with the mechanical design engineers, manufacturing team, test labs, part makers, designers and bike external clients.
- Support the innovation team in product exploration activities.
- Master in mechanical or electromechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience.
- Hands-on Fabrication/Model Making/Woodworking/Machining experience.
- Demonstrated ability to fabricate and evaluate prototypes while attending to correct operation mechanical assembly details.
- A good knowledge of manufacturing process of electromechanical machines.
- Previous experience in design of electromechanical products is a good asset.
- Proficiency of Solidworks or a comparable CAD software.
- Strong ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional problem solving skill and a passion for doing the best possible work.
- Very good command of English. The command of French is a plus.
- A challenging position within a fast-growing and innovative company.
- To join an eMobility company with a worldwide ambition.
- The opportunity to work in a human-sized, dynamic and excellence-oriented environment.
- An attractive salary package in line with the position responsibilities and its context.
- A full-time permanent contract.
Interested in embarking on a new job adventure with exciting assignments and a real impact on the way people are moving around?
Please send your CV together with an adapted cover letter via https://www.pahrtners.be/en/jobs/emobility-prototyping-engineer-mf-en/ or to email@example.com.
Your application and related information you would share will remain strictly confidential.
Postulez à l’offre: eMobility Prototyping Engineer (M/F)
Vous avez déjà téléchargé un CV? Connectez-vous pour postuler instantanément