Offre d'emploi : Junior Account Executive - sports industry
You are searching for a formative role coming with growth opportunities ? You love being in contact with people, be an ambassador for a product you love, find solutions and bring ideas? Then search no more!
Our client is a Belgian success story in the sports industry that has over the years invested in design, technology and innovation, to make today the rides in our cities faster, stronger and more agile, that quickly became top of mind in its industry.
A company that has grown internationally and implemented this position for young starters to learn about sales & marketing, to develop strong soft and hard skills and be part of an epic and exciting adventure.
The company is rapidly growing, in Belgium and internationally, which is why today they are looking for someone to manage clients relationships and work on several projects for their development in Germany, France, Holland, etc. from Brussels - of course, remote work is possible.
In a nutshell:
- You would become the first point of contact for the clients, answering their questions, maximising their satisfaction and acting as a brand ambassador to prospects and existing clients
- You would work with your team to develop the activities with pillars such as brand image, customer journey and strong brand experience
- You would work closely with all departments (Marketing, Logistics, etc.), bringing important information internally to be heard and used in the growing strategy.
- Dutch OR French OR German native speaker
- Excellent level in English
- Recently graduated with a degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Management, Business Administration, Sales, etc.
- But most important: you are a fast learner, team player, ambitious and a people person, looking forward to work, bring ideas, be part of the growth of a company!
It's a hands-on and formative function, within a horizontal and flexible company culture with opportunities, young and dynamic colleagues, dedicated managers and for sure no time to get bored!